Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Change of Personal Property Form

  1. Change of Personal Property Form

    It is the taxpayer's responsibility to notify the Commissioner of the Revenue when your name and/or mailing address have changed for all of your personal property, real estate and business accounts. Please access the Address Change link to submit your address change on line or you can call the Commissioner's office at 540-967-3432 to request an address change.

    Please complete the online form below to change your personal property information.

  2. Property Information
  3. Please select one:*
  4. If you answer YES to any of the following questions, your vehicles is used for business use and does not qualify for the personal property tax relief (PPTR)

    • Is more than 50% of the vehicles mileage used as a business expense for federal income tax purposes or reimbursed by an employer?
    • Is more than 50% of the depreciation associated with the vehicle deducted as a business expense for federal income purposes?
    • Is the cost of the vehicle expensed pursuant to Section 179 of the Internal Revenue Service Code?
    • If the vehicle is leased by an individual, does the leasing company pay the tax without reimbursement from the individual?
  5. Change Type*
  6. Purchased New or Used Property

  7. If Deleting Item, Please Choose One:
  8. Leave This Blank:

  9. This field is not part of the form submission.