Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Change of Address Form

  1. Change of Address Form
    It is the taxpayer's responsibility to notify the Commissioner of the Revenue when your name and/or mailing address have changed for all of your personal property, real estate and business accounts. Please access the Address Change link to submit your address change on line or you can call the Commissioner's office at 540-967-3432 to request an address change.
    Please complete the online form below to change your address.
  2. Select account(s)
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.