- Are all pipes sitting on gravel, soil, or other material that provides enough support to walk on the pipes without any give?
- Do the pipes have a proper slope (2% for 2.5” pipe and less and 1% for 3” or more)?
- Are all pipes under a test of at least a 5ft column of water? Air pressure cannot be used unless approved by the Building Official. If used without prior authorization, it will fail.
- Is the pipe sleeved with another pipe at least 2x the diameter or with a relieving arch built in to the foundation with the annular space filled?
- Are all stacks located per approved plans?
*If using a 3rd party inspector, the following conditions apply: