Advertising & Partnerships
PartnershipsWhy partner with Louisa County Parks, Recreation & Tourism?
- We are authentic and meaningful. Parks, Recreation & Tourism is at the root of our community. What we offer is real and unwavering.
- We are cooperative. We listen to the needs of our sponsors and do our best to meet those needs.
- We are imaginative. Each partnership is exceptional. Our priorities are to identify and create forward thinking, win-win initiatives.
- We offer integrated links with consumers. Prospective sponsors will find unique and uncluttered partnership opportunities to extend their message and brand to conscious consumers.
- We are bottom-line oriented; return on investments is a priority to any favorable partnership. Sponsorship opportunities await you and your company!
Who We Advertise With
The Central VirginianPublished every Thursday, The CV is Louisa County’s long-standing hometown newspaper. Louisa County Parks, Recreation and Tourism activities are regularly featured as part of its community coverage. Established in 1912, The Central Virginian provides readers with timely coverage of county government, education, sports, Lake Anna and general community news, as well as feature stories. A subscription to The Central Virginian can be obtained by calling (540) 967-0368. Yearly subscriptions are: in-county $41, out-of-county $46, and in-county senior citizen $37. Mention LCPRT when ordering your yearly subscription and receive in-county for only $30 for new subscribers and out-of-county for only $40 for new subscribers! Master Card, Visa, American Express, and Discover Card are accepted. Individual copies can be purchased at area stores for 75 cents per issue.
Visit the Central Virginian website.