The Virginia Community Reentry approach strengthens public safety through community-based reentry programs that provide opportunities for adults and juveniles previously incarcerated; supporting families and reducing recidivism.
Assisting and motivating individuals in making a positive step forward, the Louisa Reentry Council addresses:
- Food assistance
- Substance abuse/mental health services
- Family reintegration
- Family services
- Transitioning from incarceration to community
- Medical Insurance
Reasons to hire participants from the Reentry program:
- The opportunity to be a ‘second chance’ employer
- Work opportunity tax credits
- Federal Bonding Program
- On the job training grants
- Ongoing support from the Louisa Reentry Council
- The knowledge that you have made a difference
[Work Cell] 540-223-2205
[O] 540-967-1320 x7035
PARTICIPATION IN THE LOUISA REENTRY COUNCIL PROGRAM IS VOLUNTARY
To apply, call Lisa Rengers for screening and appointment.
Disclaimer: Referrals for services are based on need and funding.