Green Springs National Historic Landmark District encompasses over 14,000 acres in the Piedmont of Central Virginia. The 250 eighteenth and nineteenth century homes and farm lands are a continuum of Virginia rural vernacular architecture, reflective and respectful of their location, preserved in their original context with little alteration. Here the landscape has been enhanced, rather than despoiled, by the presence of civilization. Located on the western edge of the county. Stately mansions dot the rolling countryside, surrounded by large tracts of property preserving the rural atmosphere of Louisa County.
P.O. Box 1838
Louisa, VA 23093